PERFORMANCE PROGRESS REPORT (PPR) FOR STATE AND TRIBAL GRANTEES
FVPSA state and tribal grantees are required to submit an annual Performance Progress Report (PPR) into the Online Data Collection Center (OLDC). The PPR was revised in March 2018. The FVPSA Office offered an online training to provide an overview of the new and revised data elements in May 2018. This webinar was recorded.
- PPR Webinar Recording
- The slideshow is best viewed in Google Chrome.
- Once you download and open the webinar file, the sideshow should automatically begin.
- If the file prompts that a password is required to edit, click on “read only.” Then use the menu bar to start the slideshow from the beginning.
- Note that the recorded webinar displays as a PowerPoint Slideshow with audio narration for each slide. You will have to manually change each slide when the narration is through by clicking the enter key or using the navigation buttons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- FVPSA Performance Progress Report for States and Tribes
- Handouts from Webinar Presentation
- GrantSolutions Website to Access OLDC
For assistance with accessing OLDC, please contact your FVPSA Project Officer